MP3s are for sampling purposes only. Please buy the album if you like what you hear. If you have a complaint about the ownership of a track, picture or text, please contact me (juanribera@telefonica.net) directly and I will be sure to remove it at request as soon as possible. Also, all songs featured here will now be removed within one to two weeks of posting.

domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

Edwyn Collins on Vic Godard (The Guardian - August 22 2008)


Edwyn Collins on Vic Godard

"When you mention Vic Godard, everybody still goes 'who'? Only the real cognoscenti know who he is. I first met him when I was stood outside the Lyceum in Edinburgh. He was playing with Subway Sect, along with the Slits and the Jam, but Subway Sect were my favourites. I asked if I could carry his gear in. I didn't meet him again until 1991 or 1992. Geoff Travis put us together, and I produced Vic's album End of the Surrey People. Paul Cook was his drummer by then, and he was a bit cagy, a bit protective. He thought I was taking the piss."

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Mi foto
contact: silvinaberenguergomez@gmail.com